Pet System

Comments ()
Views: Date: Aug 27 2009 03:21:34
pirate king online pet system
Name Icon Attribute Screenshot
Fairy of Virtue pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Faith pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Life pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Valor pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Love pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Heart pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Hope pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Kudos pirate king online pet system Light pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Woe pirate king online pet system Darkness pirate king online pet system
Fairy of Punishment pirate king online pet system Darkness pirate king online pet system
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abilities of Pet

The abilities of a pet fairy are divided into 4 different categories: Base attributes, Stamina, Growth and Skills.

1. Base attributes - Each pet fairy has 5 attributes, namely Strength, Accuracy, Agility, Spirit and Constitution. These attributes can be cultivated by feeding the pet fairy with different energy food.

2. Stamina - The Stamina bar of a pet is like the health bar of a character. The pet fairy can only
function normally if its Stamina bar is above 0.

3. Growth Rate - Used to judge how much your pet fairy has grown. You can feed it with different
energy food when its growth bar is at max.

4. Skills - A pet fairy can developed up to 3 skills to assist its master in battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acquiring a Pet

1. Purchasing them in the Item Mall.

2. Through Game Events. There are some in-game events that will allow you to acquire pets. You can get one by doing the story quest.

3. Monster Drops. Some Bosses in the game drop Fairy Boxes which allows a player to acquire a random Pet Fairy. Some of these monsters include: Lv55 Wandering Soul, Lv65 Snowman Warlord, Lv75 Icy Dragon, and of course, the crowd favorite, Lv90 Black Dragon.

Note that acquiring a pet from these methods will give you a Lv0 Pet with full stamina and growth rate. You may also acquire pets from other players, where they can be sold as freshly acquired Lv0 Pets, or ones that have been raised by other players.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Equipping Pet

In order for you to see your pet in the game, you need to place them on the inventory slot where there is an image of a fairy. Only through this you will be able to make use of your pets bonuses. An equipped pet will also consume stamina and increase growth rate(experience) points.

pirate king online pet system

pirate king online pet system

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stamina and Growth

Stamina Consumption - Stamina points will be consumed as long as the pet fairy is equipped. When the stamina reaches 0, pet will be disabled. Usage of the pet's skills will also take up some stamina points. To restore the stamina of the pet, you can feed it with the different rations available.

Fairy Growth - The growth bar of a pet fairy will increase with time, when its master is online. When the growth bar is maximum, you can feed it with different energy food to develop its attributes.

Energy Food

Icon Energy Food Description
pirate king online pet system Snow Dragon Fruit Increases the strength of pet fairy.
pirate king online pet system Icespire Plum Increases the agility of pet fairy.
pirate king online pet system Zephyr Fish Floss Increases the accuracy of pet fairy.
pirate king online pet system Argent Mango Increases the constitution of pet fairy.
pirate king online pet system Shaitan Biscuit Increases the spirit of pet fairy.

Leveling Up

pirate king online pet system

Your pet will gain a level if you feed it with energy food successfully when its growth bar is at its maximum. There is a certain rate of failure when you feed your pet fairy with any energy food. Success rate becomes lower as your pet becomes higher in level. If successful, the whole growth bar will be depleted. However, if you fail, half of the growth bar will be depleted.

Stamina = 100 + Level X 20
Growth Points = Level X 240

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skills

Your pet will be able to learn skills from different scrolls and skill books available in the game. A pet fairy can have up to a maximum of 3 skills. When a pet fairy uses a new scroll or skill book, there will be a chance that the new skill will overwrite one of the existing skills it possesses.

There are 3 different grades of skill to be learnt: Novice, Standard and Expert. A skill of higher grade will overwrite the same skill of a lower grade.

1. Novice Books - Can be acquired from treasure maps.
2. Standard Books - Purchased from Item Mall for 19 rum.
3. Expert Books - Not available yet in the game.

Learning skills also have chances of failure:

1. First skill book, success rate to learn = 100%
2. Second skill book, success rate to learn = 60%
3. Third skill book, success rate to learn = 30%

This means that the more skills you have taught your pet, the higher the chances of failing when trying to teach it a new skill. PLUS, when you try teaching the second skill, you have a 60% chance of success, and 40% chance of OVERWRITING AN EXISTING SKILL. Same goes for the third skill, you have a 70% chance of overwriting an existing skill.


Skill Books

Icon Skills Description
pirate king online pet system Protection When the character's HP falls below 20%, it will absorb all normal
damage done to the character.
pirate king online pet system Berserk Character will have a chance to do double damage in normal attack.
pirate king online pet system Magic Increases magical damage of the Herbalist and Explorer class.
pirate king online pet system Recover Increases HP recovery rate of character.
pirate king online pet system Meditation Increases SP recovery rate of character.

A pet can only learn up to 3 skills. If the 3 skill slots have already been taken, you cannot teach a fourth unique skill to the pet.


Relevant Guides:

Player Comments (loading)